Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Thursday, July 17, 2008 from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
Attendees who purchase tickets after 3pm may not receive printed badges.
Ticket sales close at 9pm tonight.
SWAT Summit is the premier conference focused on advertising and marketing on social networks.
Our conference looks at how agencies and brands can harness the power of social networks. This conference ideal for anyone who wants to be a leader in the next generation of marketing and advertising -- and for the publishers, developers, and ad networks who will work with them hand in hand.
- David Smith, CEO, MediaSmith
- Misha Cornes, Group Dir. of Strategy, Organic
- Carolyn Dangson, Research Analyst, IDC
- Sonya Chawla, Managing Director of Advertising, Slide
- Christian Perry, Head Business Guy, Room Full of People
- Seth Goldstein, CEO, SocialMedia
- Chris Cunningham, CEO, AppsSavvy
- Helen Har, VP Sales West, imeem
- Ian Swanson, CEO, Sometrics
- Kevin Barenblatt, CEO, Context
- Steve Polsky, COO, Flixster
8:30 - Registration and Networking
9:30 - What Brands Can Learn from Obama
10:00 - US Consumer Behaviors and Attitudes about Social Networking
10:30 - Coffee Break
10:45 - Social Networking Case Studies
11:45 - Social Networks and the 8 Levels of User Engagement
12:30 - Lunch
1:30 - The Science of Measuring Campaign Success (User Metrisc & Engagement)
2:30 - Connecting Social with Advertising
3:15 - Coffee Break
3:45 - Best Practices in Social Network Advertising
4:45 - The Last Word
5:00 - Cocktail Reception
For information about the event, go to http://www.swatsummit.com
Agencies Attending SWAT Summit:
- McCann Worldgroup
- Goodby Silverstein
- Worldwalk Media
- Digital Brewing
- Real Branding
Brands Attending SWAT Summit:
- Wells Fargo
- Silicon Valley Bank
If you work at a startup, ad agency, or major brand, please email Cassie Phillipps at cep [at] rfop [dot] biz for a $150 discount off the admission price.